Forum - Questions & Answers

Aug 4th, 2015 - lkeen4314 5 

Billing CPTs 99406 or 99407

Can I bill a 90791 and 99406/99407? We are outpatient office mental health and substance abuse practice with LPC's and CSAC's. If a client states throughout their assessment that they are a smoker and we counsel them as well on smoking and tobacco cessation, can we add those codes to bill? Thank you.

Home About Terms Privacy

innoviHealth® - 62 E 300 North, Spanish Fork, UT 84660 - Phone 801-770-4203 (9-5 Mountain)

Copyright © 2000-2024 innoviHealth Systems®, Inc. - CPT® copyright American Medical Association