Forum - Questions & Answers

Aug 16th, 2016 - dieudonneMC

CPT® 11721 in assisted living facilities

I am getting denied 99335 and 11721 in assisted living facility. Is there any remedy for that. I used to get paid for those very items. No, the facilities do have NPI. I am being told that maybe they pay for one or the other.

Home About Terms Privacy

innoviHealth® - 62 E 300 North, Spanish Fork, UT 84660 - Phone 801-770-4203 (9-5 Mountain)

Copyright © 2000-2024 innoviHealth Systems®, Inc. - CPT® copyright American Medical Association