Forum - Questions & Answers

Apr 7th, 2015 - braddy77   9 


Can anybody help us how to bill the new CPT® code 76641 to newyork medicaid when we billed the CPT® 76641LT AND 76641RT they pay only one unit and we billed with 76641 -50 MODIFIER claim denied as claim inconsistence with modifer. Please help us how to bill these CPT® for newyork medicaid appreciate your help?

Apr 7th, 2015 - ewilliams224 19 

re: 76641

When you call them, what do they tell you? I would clarify why they are denying.

Apr 7th, 2015 - LBAROGIANIS 250 

re: 76641

You will need to submit a corrected claim, hopefully you can do it online. The claim that paid needs the modifier 50.

Also, on this website there is a wealth of information, type in a search word and press the button that says " Look it up!". I typed in unilateral because the code you were referring to is unilateral.

Home About Terms Privacy

innoviHealth® - 62 E 300 North, Spanish Fork, UT 84660 - Phone 801-770-4203 (9-5 Mountain)

Copyright © 2000-2024 innoviHealth Systems®, Inc. - CPT® copyright American Medical Association