Forum - Questions & Answers

Dec 17th, 2014 - MaryJo3

CPT® 67028

Does 67028 need to be billed with modifier 50 when done bilaterally in both eyes or can it be billed with modifiers RT and LT? Some insurance carriers like it with 50, some with the RT/LT modifiers.
Thank you.

Dec 17th, 2014 -

re: CPT® 67028

I am in Fl, and Medicare and Medicaid needs to be billed with a 50 modifier, and all other carriers need a RT or LT. Use a 50 if the patients primary is Medicare as well.

Home About Terms Privacy

innoviHealth® - 62 E 300 North, Spanish Fork, UT 84660 - Phone 801-770-4203 (9-5 Mountain)

Copyright © 2000-2023 innoviHealth Systems®, Inc. - CPT® copyright American Medical Association