Forum - Questions & Answers

Mar 26th, 2015 - EMMA2418 3 

Injectable medication education

Can anyone help me on to code for injectable medication education. what CPT® code should I use, is it a 99211 (nurse visit) or should it be something else? What ICD9 code should I use? Thanks for any help you may have to offer.

Home About Terms Privacy

innoviHealth® - 62 E 300 North, Spanish Fork, UT 84660 - Phone 801-770-4203 (9-5 Mountain)

Copyright © 2000-2024 innoviHealth Systems®, Inc. - CPT® copyright American Medical Association