Forum - Questions & Answers

Jun 9th, 2015 - OldTowneMedical


Do I need to add a Modifier for Medicare if I am submitting a claim for a Pts Wellness Check (G0402) for the following codes: G0101 and Q0091?

Home About Terms Privacy

innoviHealth® - 62 E 300 North, Spanish Fork, UT 84660 - Phone 801-770-4203 (9-5 Mountain)

Copyright © 2000-2024 innoviHealth Systems®, Inc. - CPT® copyright American Medical Association