Forum - Questions & Answers

Aug 28th, 2015 - connieb

Ankle Brachial Index ABI

Does anyone do these in their offices, in particular, Family Practice offices? And, if so, I was under the impression you must have a Vascular Tech performing the test, or the doctor can if he has been trained, either by CMEs or Residency. If you have other information, would someone let me know where I can find it in writing? Thanks again! Last question for the day (I think).

Home About Terms Privacy

innoviHealth® - 62 E 300 North, Spanish Fork, UT 84660 - Phone 801-770-4203 (9-5 Mountain)

Copyright © 2000-2024 innoviHealth Systems®, Inc. - CPT® copyright American Medical Association