Forum - Questions & Answers

Oct 15th, 2015 - geminirich65

Public Aid Billing Units

I code in Illinois, and I had coded 11044x1 and 11047x4 to public aid, but the scrubber returned it saying public aid doesn't allow more than '1' unit. Does anyone know how to send a claim out to public aid with more than 1 unit? Wherever I have worked, the billers had never told me I am doing this incorrectly, so this is how I have always coded for IDPA and I need to figure this out. TIA!


Home About Terms Privacy

innoviHealth® - 62 E 300 North, Spanish Fork, UT 84660 - Phone 801-770-4203 (9-5 Mountain)

Copyright © 2000-2024 innoviHealth Systems®, Inc. - CPT® copyright American Medical Association