Forum - Questions & Answers

Jul 30th, 2014 - kdavenport

School/work physicals

I'm wondering what other practices use for CPT® and icd9 codes when billing for a school or work physical.

Jul 31st, 2014 - Codapedia Editor 1,399 


I don't have the citation but I think the CPT® Assistant said to use E/M services if a full preventive service wasn't done. You'll have to use the V code for school or sports or work physical and the payer may very well deny it.

Home About Terms Privacy

innoviHealth® - 62 E 300 North, Spanish Fork, UT 84660 - Phone 801-770-4203 (9-5 Mountain)

Copyright © 2000-2023 innoviHealth Systems®, Inc. - CPT® copyright American Medical Association